Membro dello Staff
- 9 Novembre 2012
Finalmente arriva l'aggiornamento atteso da oltre un anno, pcsx2 1.6.0 ufficiale è stato rilasciato e porta con se tantissime migliorie di emulazione che ho testato personalmente su alcuni titoli poco compatibili nella v 1.5.0.
i cambiamenti sono davvero molti e quindi li elenco in lingua originale, se non masticate inglese traducete il testo con google traduttore , ma il miglior modo di leggere il changelog è testando pcsx2 dal vivo!!!
- GSdx-HW: Improve search/invalidate texture in render target by correctly matching vertex offsetted draws with buffer offsetted reads in the texture cache.
- GSdx-HW: Implemented Software Sprite Renderer feature which allows to CPU emulate (SSE accelerated) certain sprite draws directly from the HW renderer.
- GSdx-HW: Added a dedicated fix for Big Mutha Truckers which allows to render the shadows properly. This also allowed us to reduce the crc hack level so there are less effects skipped.
- GSdx-HW: Sprite Hack has been completely removed as it is no longer needed and is replaced by far better alternatives.
- GSdx-FX: The TFX shader on Direct3D10/11 has been rewritten to match OpenGL code and its' accuracy for certain effects.
- GSdx-D3D: Blend no Barrier support has been ported from OpenGL to Direct3D 10/11.
- GSdx-GUI: Hardware hacks GUI has been updated for better usability.
- Fixed the noise generator outputting 4.8 kHz tone instead of white noise.
- PCSX2 now ignores non-existent disc sector reads.
- PCSX2: Prevent the UI from hanging/locking up when a game boots.
- PCSX2-tas: TAS Recording functionality has been disabled for 1.6 release as there are some issues to work out (such as hanging/locking up the emulator).
- PCSX2: DI execution is delayed by one instruction.
- PCSX2: Reverted back to older VRender/VBlank timings.
- PCSX2: Partially fixed IPU pack command.
- PCSX2: Fixed the emulator hanging when pressing F4 too fast when toggling the Frame Limiter in some occasions.
- PCSX2: Fixed the emulator hanging when pressing F9 to toggle rendering between Hardware and Software in some occasions.
- PCSX2: Fixed the emulator hanging when pressing F9 to toggle rendering between Hardware and Software mode too fast.
- PCSX2: First Time Wizard now properly selects the correct GSdx plugin based on the highest instruction set supported by the CPU.
- PCSX2: Improved pointer patch command handling.
PCSX2 GUI changelog:
- PCSX2: DPI scaling has been improved.
- PCSX2: Translations have been updated for the release of 1.6.