Membro dello Staff
- 9 Novembre 2012
Il dev SciresM ha pubblicato la release ufficiale di Atmosphere 0.14.0.
VERSIONE 0.14.0: (in inglese)
0.14.0 is Atmosphère's thirty-third official release.
fusee-primary was last updated in: 0.14.0.
With thanks to the @switchbrew team, Atmosphère 0.14.0 is bundled with hbl 2.3.4, and hbmenu 3.3.0.
The following was changed since the last release:
For information on the featureset supported by 0.14, please see the official release notes.
- An API (ams:su) was added to allow homebrew to safely install system upgrades or downgrades.
- This is a re-implementation of the logic that ns uses to install gamecard system updates.
- Nintendo (and now atmosphère) uses an installation process that can recover no matter where a failure occurs, which should significantly improve the safety of custom system update installation.
- Support was added to exosphère for running on Mariko hardware.
- Please note: Atmosphère still does not support Mariko, and should not be run on Mariko yet.
- Certain stratosphere components do not handle mariko-specific logic fully correctly yet, and may initialize or interact with hardware incorrectly.
- This will be fixed and support will be added over the remainder of the Summer.
- A homebrew application (daybreak) was added that uses the system updater API (with thanks to @Adubbzfor both design and implementation).
- daybreak is included with atmosphère, and functions as a safer/more accurate equivalent to e.g. ChoiDujourNX.
- Upgrades/downgrades can be installed from a folder containing the update NCAs on the SD card.
- Because the update logic functions identically to Nintendo's, daybreak will be safe to use on Mariko when the rest of atmosphère has support.
- Please note: Daybreak requires that meta (.cnmt) NCAs have the correct extension .cnmt.nca.
- A bug was fixed that would cause file-based emummc to throw an error (showing a hexdump) on boot.
- Major thanks to @hexkyz for tracking down and resolving this.
- A number of minor issues were resolved, including:
- fusee now prints information to the screen when an error occurs, instead of getting stuck trying to initialize the display.
- A race condition in Horizon was worked around that could prevent boot under certain circumstances.
- A bug was fixed that would cause atmosphère modules to open ten copies of certain filesystems instead of one.
- This could cause object exhaustion under certain circumstances.
- For those interested in atmosphère's future development plans, the project's roadmap was updated.
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.
Atmosphere NX 0.14.0 CFW