Ecco il medesimo tool per lettura e scrittura della nand e creazione del file modificato .ECC e FreeBoot!
Io personalmente l'ho provato è un bel tool molto semplice ed è compatibile con tutti i lettori SPI vi lascio al download!
- Very light layout where you only see what you need and nothing else... at least for the escential
- Buttons and layout inspired by J-Runner which focuses in making the job easy and within flow
- Simplicity in the tasks and disabled buttons until you it meets the criteria to enable them.
Ex: You can't create a hacked image if you don't have an opened nand with valid CPU Key.
- One configuration for all tasks in the Operations Interface
- NandPro2.0b for Coronas and now you may patch the I/O port to support LPT reading.
- Progress bar for downloads ( does not apply for nand operations )
- One log window to monitor the events during your operations
- Reads NAND twice with a press of a button where it will identify the FlashConfig, Mobo and if it's
a JasperBB it will configure to read 66MB instead of 16MB
- When opening a NAND image manually it will try to parse the CPU Key from the following in this order:
"cpukey.txt", "fuses.txt", "KV_Info.txt".
- Semi-Automatic CPLD Programmer that will flash your Glitch chip according to your currently opened
NAND or you may also flash as you like.
- Xell Creator for both JTAG and Glitch where it uses IBuild to generate a valid JTAG Xell image.
Don't forget to check the "AUD_CLAMP" checkbox if using this config. The ECC creation is already
automatic. At the end if any badblocks are found from the source image, it will generate a todo taks
for when flashing that image.
- Flashing Xell will flash Xell for you and if during the creation there are bad blocks found it will
automaticly fix your NAND.
- Hacked image creation that uses xeBuild v1.04 and DashLaunch v3.02. It's automated according to your
currently openend nand image. Also it will generate a backup folder according to the console's serial
number so that you may zip up and save.
- Copy to USB with RawFlash. If you wish to finish you flashing via Xell, this will copy what you need!
- Save backups to a *.zip where you'll be prompted to choose destination save file.
- Flashing the currently opened NAND image. CAREFULL!! it does not verify anything and it will just flash
on the fly!
- Either Download or choose a valid *.zip to copy avatars update to this app. MD5 verification is active.
- Copy avatars update to your USB so that you may complete the install/update of the hacked dash.
- Either Download or choose a valid *.zip to install the Kernel pirs that is needed for xeBuild v1.04 to
build hacked images. MD5 verification is active.
- Edit lanch.ini ( basic editor that comes with the most basic options )
- Download CPU Key and flashdmp.bin from Xell from your PC. No need to specify IP addres or base IP,
it will detect your computer's IP and will take that base and search you LAN, may take from 3 to 6
seconds to find and begin the download.
- Also counts with updating feature online where it will simply let know you if there's anything new you
need to download. ( At last!!! )
v184.108.40.206 ( Almost Final )
- Added SD Reader/Flasher based on Swizzy's Tool
- Added tasks support for Corora v2 4G NAND (ecc and xebuild)
- Modified the interface section a little to list available removeable devices
This is to choose your Corona v2 NAND mounted as SD Card
- Added a Device Refresh Button to list the partitions available when you reconect the SD Reader
- Modified the launch.ini editor to allow fixed settings from multiple choice in the future
- Added xeBuild 1.04.535 to build Corona v2 Freeboot images
- Added show DVD Key and SecData Offse in Other_Info tab when creating FreeBoot image
- Fixed a bug in the CPU Key obtain from Xell code
- Light esthetic changes
- Includes a beta demo of "Video-Tutorials" which streams directly from you YouTube.
- Currently only videos in spanish
- You may find it at Menu > Tools > Video-Tutorials Online